Discussions

New Discussion

am i a bad best friend?

so me and my best friend were discussing the other day. We were going around and saying our faults...

Swinging (NOT that kind, rofl)

Today, I played on the playground. I swung realllly high on the swings. I climbed and hung upside...

A Song For The Ages: Wear Sunscreen.

This song is more like a speech. It talks about living your life and enjoying the moments as they...

Awesome stuff to do while stoned

Let’s compile the ultimate list! I kick it off with some easy ones: listen to music and...

When You feelin Down

Tell me about when you feellin down… What triggers it, what time of the day,. what gets you...

No worries

So I read this article, god knows where, somewhere in the sea that is stumbleupon perhaps, anyway so...

Best april fools pranks

What are the best april fool pranks this year? I thought these two were pretty good tries:...

Do nothing for 2 minutes

You’re a hard working individual! Give yourself a break and check out this cool website.....

Have you lost your sibling?

by this question, i do mean has one of your siblings died? i know this may be a very personal and...

Meditation

I have been trying to meditate for a while but find it pretty difficult…any useful tips or...

Have your prayers ever been answered?

I was at Ultra Music Festival this passed weekend, which was amazing, I highly recommend you go next...

Your favorite flashmobs

I just found this link, even tho I can’t read it because the text is in french, I found it...

Too Coincidental, has it happened to you?

You know those things that happen that just seem TOO coincidental. Like for instance, you learn the...

MISSING PERSON: MICHAEL PINEAU, OTTAWA ON.

Hey guys! I know this is a little off topic for HE but a co-worker of mine asked me to do whatever I...

Changing your sleeping habbits

I read these articles about different sleeping habbits which really amazed me , as I have this...