Discussions

New Discussion

Hello! and memorizing

Hi HE crowd! I recently joined, very excited to share in this. I found this site at a strategic time...

skydiving

so i bought my ticket months ago. got a great half off deal to go skydiving. So excited I’m...

energies

Good and bad energies…if you have had the chance of encountering them, if you know something...

Daydreaming, good or bad?

I’ve always been a pretty big daydreamer and it wasn’t until very recently in my life...

WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, A WINDOW OPENS….

What do you think? This is about life in general. Could be about a job ending, a relationship,...

DIAGNOSIS (right or wrong)

Hi there, I was diagnosed on 2/25 with a ear-throat bacterialinfection and put on antibotics and...

Where do you get your favorite nature sounds?

Even though I can’t be surrounded by nature all the time, I still find it quite relaxing to...

families

i want to ask how this community of intelligent and transcendent people deal with family and family...

Keep it cool

Keep it cool Research undertaken in 2010 on cooling and refrigerating in supermarkets in the...

Loss Is More Then Death

How has grief touched your life?

Art?

I just got done watching a documentary called "Exit Through the Gift Shop". If you have...

the light within

if; anyone is interested in connecting to the light within them, practice clearing your mind.

How do YOU meditate?

There many different types and ways to meditate. I’m sure many of the people in the community...

Tapestry on CBC

I’m from Canada and I just heard this great show on CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation)...

Middle East Calamity

If you have been keeping up with the news recently then you know that the Middle East is going...