Discussions

New Discussion

Beginning Meditation?

I’m a sophomore in college, and I’d like to get into meditation. I’ve never been...

So I guess Ill just post an official interest check of anyone wishing to join in. If say, me and a...

Creating Memes

is there anybody here who can give me a hand at making a real simple one? i have the idea.. it just...

Questions….

Today I had a thought, What if the answer everyone is looking for in life is love? But then I had...

Freeing The Internet

Very interesting video describing a few guys attempts to “take back the internet”. It...

Is it possible to be both (wo)man and child?

How does one go about balancing the idea of responsibility and keeping a child like outlook?...

I am interested to hear anyone’s opinion on Greenpeace.

I was walking around school a couple of weeks ago, and one of these guys came up to talk to me. He...

The Crisis of Civilization (film)

I just watched this interesting video: http://www.truththeory.org/the-crisis-of-civilization/ (just...

The British Supreme Court.

What are your thoughts on it? Pros? Cons? Comparisons to the US’s supreme court? Anything?

venus and jupiter and the moon like a cup

hey the moon here is like a cup, smiling open and right above it is venus and right above that is...

Civic Duty

What are people’s thoughts on what you owe it to the state to do. I’m going to reserve...

Legal prostitution?

The appeals court here in Canada just struck down the 3 main laws that were keeping prostitution...

Swimming!

how does everyone feel about swimming!!!! i love swimming! probably more comfortable and able in...

Moving up.

So I have an awesome job. It’s fun, it’s low key, I pretty much do what I want, and work...