Discussions

New Discussion

Long distance relationship effect and results?Advices?

Hi everyone.Before i started,thank you all for reading,comment,and advices. Like most you us,i have...

How do you measure your own self worth?

I’ve spent a lot of time lately examining myself, and how I feel about myself. And I’ve...

Uh oh a girl. assistance would be much appreciated :)

Hey guys! So a couple of months ago I met this girl thinking it was nothing special, just a girl to...

Do you exist? No but really. Do you?

Hi, I know this is going to sound insane absolutely mental but it seems as though one of the basic...

Blog idea

I’ve been tossing around an idea the last couple of months of starting a blog dedicated to...

Lyrics

We all come across songs thats got genius lyrics! Post em up! God and Satan-Biffy Clyro I talk to...

Way’s to erase boundaries between people

What can we do out in the world to better relate to our fellow human biengs. How can we erase the...

Youtube Personalities

I love Glozell. You guys have got to see this! Hilarious.

Why do my calves kill me every time I run? Am I alone on this?

I’ve been running since I can remember, and about 3 years ago I began to take it more...

If you could spend a whole day with anyone in the world…….

who would it be and what would you do with them (no sex people lets try and think outside the box:)

Restaurant challenge

Hey guys, I would like to take the time to talk about a challenge that I had undertaken two years...

Great comics

So lately I have been reading through all of the Calvin & Hobbes comics (Every day one new comic...

Today is the day

Just found this, I’ll pass it on to you guys: www.speakingoflove.net/2011/04/dont-waste-today/

am i a bad best friend?

so me and my best friend were discussing the other day. We were going around and saying our faults...