Discussions

New Discussion

Anybody in Hawaii?

Specifically, the Big Island, Hilo side? I’m moving there in 9 days. I don’t have many...

What does the past hold?

Why do things strive to survive? What stalk of grass says "Hey, I wan to live so I should...

Travel

Hiiii So I really enjoy traveling. I think its the best thing anyone can do! I was also really...

Humane killing

On the local news last night there was a story of a man being charged with inhumanely killing his...

Nationalism, a boundary?

I am currently doing research on cultural influences on communication in multinationals, as a study...

New HEthen on board :)

Hello, I’m so happy that i stumbled on to this website. Like all of you I’m on an...

Life Elsewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo&feature=player_embedded What are everyone’s...

A good philosophy book series

Hi everyone, I just thought I might post this here. I have been reading these books "___ and...

Writing something down an emotion

I tried starting a dream journal back in September, but I kept writing down ideas I had in my head...

WISH LISTS (do come true)

Has anyone ever made up a "Wish List", thinking it was impossible to achieve, only to...

We have 9 sences?

After realizing that as humans we are limited to the information we can receive by our senses (i.e....

Anniversary ideas!

My friend’s 1.5 year anniversary dating a girl is today, and he likes to do especially fun...

Aliens?

Do you think we’re alone? Is Earth the only home to sentient life? OR Are there other life...

unique snowflake or not

On dating site profile A young lady wrote. You are not a unique snowflake. So, what do you all think...

Earlier Human Generation Theory

I know this theory might sound stupid, but I base it off of no scientific evidence, just purely...