Discussions

New Discussion

was DR. ABBYGAIL TYLER real?????

i just watched THE FOURTH KIND..me and my sister was arguing if she’s real.. wat do ya...

To love and lost.

" ‘Tis better to have loved and lost Than never to have loved at all." Is it? Is the...

DreamZZzzZZZzzzz

I don’t know if anyone else is a dreamer but I definitely am. I have vivid dreams every night....

Is smoking?

Was smoking in the smoking section about ten years ago taboo?

Spirit Guides

I started doing some reading on Carl Jung last night and came across his ‘Red Book’ and...

Make Everyday Count

http://tinyurl.com/67hzz28

Hello! and memorizing

Hi HE crowd! I recently joined, very excited to share in this. I found this site at a strategic time...

skydiving

so i bought my ticket months ago. got a great half off deal to go skydiving. So excited I’m...

energies

Good and bad energies…if you have had the chance of encountering them, if you know something...

Daydreaming, good or bad?

I’ve always been a pretty big daydreamer and it wasn’t until very recently in my life...

WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, A WINDOW OPENS….

What do you think? This is about life in general. Could be about a job ending, a relationship,...

DIAGNOSIS (right or wrong)

Hi there, I was diagnosed on 2/25 with a ear-throat bacterialinfection and put on antibotics and...

Where do you get your favorite nature sounds?

Even though I can’t be surrounded by nature all the time, I still find it quite relaxing to...

families

i want to ask how this community of intelligent and transcendent people deal with family and family...

Keep it cool

Keep it cool Research undertaken in 2010 on cooling and refrigerating in supermarkets in the...