Discussions

New Discussion

No goals.

Hello everyone, I have been keeping a blog since the beginning of the year, trying to follow a list...

High-School

Not a place for gullible, impressionable, hormonal minds to make decisions that are going to effect...

hello there.

hello friends, My names jeremy. i’m from northwest indiana which is kinda boring, not anywhere...

How do you address death?

Background: My dad died when I was 12, and he killed himself. I’m 20 now, and a lot of people...

Transhumanism and Rebuilding/Building God

God’s Debris is a fictional thought experiment written by Scott Adams, who is more famously known...

Lantern Project NYC

To get straight to the point HEthens, I believe in Love, Peace and Unity. And looking around our...

Do HEthens Use Omegle?

Do any Hethens go on this? I just started using it occasionally, apart from the usual questions of...

Paulo Coelho…

Just posted something insightful on his Facebook page. Paulo Coelho ‎"Google before you...

A Perfect Meritorious System

A long time ago, I wrote a fairly long paper (for a 12 year old) about how I saw a perfect society....

My Little Epiphany

I really wanted to share something I experienced. Recently I have struggled emotionally with my life...

Why do people laugh when they are afraid?

I was just considering, that a lot of the things I find funny are things that secretly scare me. I...

Dangerous and Self-Destructive Jealousy + LSD

Ok, so this is kinda a bizarre one but whatever. My girlfriend is the female lead in a musical...

Loneliest person on the planet.

i think most of the time it is genuinely enjoying the experience you have with people rather than...

Legalization of drugs

How can the HE community actually change the world & make all illegal drugs legal? It’s...

What is your personal mission?

What change would you like to both see and embody in this world? What passion drives you to make a...