Discussions

New Discussion

Synthetic Happiness – Natural Happiness

Some of you must have seen this already, for others who didn’t here is an interesting (very!!...

come out of the box

what things should we do 2 show our existence

Reality…

What is reality? During sociology, I learned people are biased toward their own cultures. A person...

Opinion about sleeping method

hi guys , I read a couple couple of articles in the past weeks and i got really interested in the...

Who came up with Auto-Suggestion?

Where did auto-suggestion originate from? I know I read about it in Think and Grow right… I...

How do YOU bring out the best in people?

You are a ball of ideas and positive energy and everyone you are with enjoys being around you. Yet...

Hey

Hello to whomever reads this. I’m Pavel I believe myself to be mildly to highly insane at...

THE NINTH WAVE

http://preventdisease.com/news/10/timeline_popup.jpg The 9th wave of the mayan calendar is called...

mexican tienda

Do you guy’s have theese where you live? Here in pittsburgh we have them in many...

Artistic Inspiration?

Currently in need of some artistic inspiration for a new painting. Curious to know what others do...

Family and Environment

How has your family life shaped you as a person? Do you think that how you were raised and the...

i know hah:)

ok so i need some advise.. my parents divorced when i was like 5 got back together at like...

Escapism; What are your hobbies?

Escapism – habitual diversion of the mind to purely imaginative activity or entertainment as...

Greatest Book

I was looking for a good book and couldn’t seem to stumble upon one as of late… well I...