Discussions

New Discussion

Do HEthens Use Omegle?

Do any Hethens go on this? I just started using it occasionally, apart from the usual questions of...

Paulo Coelho…

Just posted something insightful on his Facebook page. Paulo Coelho ‎"Google before you...

A Perfect Meritorious System

A long time ago, I wrote a fairly long paper (for a 12 year old) about how I saw a perfect society....

My Little Epiphany

I really wanted to share something I experienced. Recently I have struggled emotionally with my life...

Why do people laugh when they are afraid?

I was just considering, that a lot of the things I find funny are things that secretly scare me. I...

Dangerous and Self-Destructive Jealousy + LSD

Ok, so this is kinda a bizarre one but whatever. My girlfriend is the female lead in a musical...

Loneliest person on the planet.

i think most of the time it is genuinely enjoying the experience you have with people rather than...

Legalization of drugs

How can the HE community actually change the world & make all illegal drugs legal? It’s...

What is your personal mission?

What change would you like to both see and embody in this world? What passion drives you to make a...

Grow to be a Child

Read this article on Psychology Today:...

Stars of our own stories

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-novel-perspective/201201/are-you-the-star-your-own-story I...

Best speeches ever

Speeches tend to do a really good job of inspiring people, at least me, and I have a few that I...

Moving and need some new friends! : )

Hey guys, I am moving to Carpenteria, California in June and I would like to have made some new...

Lets change the world(starting small)

sounds good. sounds like ART to me. i would do it. but here in france . no one would notice or...

memory

What causes people to remember events such as significant and insignificant events. Is it our...