Discussions

New Discussion

The Residents

Has any one ever heard of these guys? I think they are a pretty good band. They are great way to...

Herbal cures for anxiety and mild depression.

Anyone here ever taken St John’s Wort or Valerian root? They are both very cheap (about 3-4 a...

HE meetups?

Do they exsist? If not they should. I would love to party with some HEthens sometime. But more...

Fuck

How is it that this one word, "Fuck" can be a word that can really mean anything, and be...

Thoughts on thinking

I was thinking (as I always do) about meditation and how nice it is to clear my mind. Throughout the...

Any Totonto Hethans?

Just seeing if anyone on here is from Toronto, or anywhere near

the Meaning of Meaning.

You know, I don’t really know what it is I’m talking about… But is it just me, or...

Imagine

All the worlds problems are a product of our imaginations, just as all the solutions to all the...

Childhood memories – how many are normal?

I recently noticed I have very little childhood memories. It’s more like a bunch of single...

Megamind

stumbled upon the site, hello humans, im an architecture student from another mother and another...

Hands down best show experience ever

Just got back from the Puscifer show here in Vancouver and I can honestly say that in all my years,...

Hello, folks.

Hi. I’ve been browsing the site for the past few weeks and tend to visit it a few times a day...

he wants to but i dont know

ok im 15 years old and my boyfriend and i have been dating for a year in april. i have known him my...

Primitive

Every now and then I find some inspiration to do some writing; I decided to share my most recent...

Despair And Reality

http://demotivators.despair.com/committeesdemotivator.jpg...