Discussions

New Discussion

Video-David Icke

I thought this was a very interesting video and I wanted to share it. It’s becoming more...

Seasonal allergies

Im not sure if anyone here has them as bad as me? But all spring and summer im terrible! Cant...

Third Eye

Discuss.

I deleted all my Facebook friends: video #2

Hey gang! The previous thread was getting a little big so I figured I’d make a new one....

Is 2012 the year to create a new type of government?

TED talk: Coding a new government:...

Losing sight of the future.

Lately I’ve lost sight of what I want to do in life. I’ve been going out and partying...

Meditation questions

After meditating with eyes closed for a while does anyone else get this purple vibrant color behind...

What do you think will change on High Existence once it reaches 10,000 Hethens

I think that they might make the profile section have more diversity, for example, adding pictures,...

My First Lucid Dream!

Hey guys! Thought I’d share my first lucid dream experience since it was pretty difficult for...

Cheers

A redditor prodded me in this direction earlier today so here I am. It’s been a long week, so...

Where does your energy come from?

From where I’m from, it is said that most of our energy comes from water falling upon rotating...

Daydreaming

Hey there, curious humans obsessed with consciousness. You have a chance to learn something new. Go...

Favorite part of HighExistence?

I love this website. This is the best community I’ve ever found and the one I finally feel...

How is everyone’s cold shower challenge going?

How do you feel in general? I’ve noticed that besides feeling very invigorated I’ve...

The Perfect “X”

If you could create the perfect song, or movie, or piece of writing, or theory..and it connected...