Discussions

New Discussion

How is everyone’s cold shower challenge going?

How do you feel in general? I’ve noticed that besides feeling very invigorated I’ve...

The Perfect “X”

If you could create the perfect song, or movie, or piece of writing, or theory..and it connected...

Marijuana/Drugs leads to change of perspective on life.

I’m just saying, a good 85% of today’s athiests have been drug users at some point in...

feeling inadequate.

I struggle so much with feelings of inferiority and inadequacy. I can’t help it. Its engrained...

Battling with my mortality

I’ll try and keep this as simple as possible! I’m absolutely petrified of death. (Not...

Eat to starve Cancer?

A TED talk where William Li introduces anti-angiogenesis which prevents blood vessels from forming...

Kony 2012..yikes.

http://uber-facts.com/2012/03/16/co-founder-of-invisible-children-was-definitely-visible/ "A...

Guni Gugu

www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_n5JWzj6yU Just a little realness and fun for my fellow HEthens.

official N-k slowchat, N a natural number

as i’m recently all into welcoming the unborn, let’s await mrs or mr 4k here.. should be...

Any HEthens in or around San Diego?

Hey guys, Josh and I have been hitchhiking and couchsurfing across the states and have made it to...

My moment of Zen: Waiting in line

I traveled to NYC for work yesterday. It was a long day – up at 4:30am, planes trains and...

the most fooslish moment you had with yourself today

you know when you’re completely alone and you say or do something completely ridiculous and...

And the pursuit of happiness

Life. Great. Liberty. Also great. The pursuit of happiness. Less than great. The commoditization of...

Any HEthens in Breckenridge CO?

I’m going to be on vacation with my family in Breckenridge for a week. We’re flying in...

Is optimism just another way of denying reality?

Hey guys, Don’t you think optimism is just another way of denying reality? I guess the day we...