Discussions

New Discussion

Changing your sleeping habbits

I read these articles about different sleeping habbits which really amazed me , as I have this...

Who Helps?

My girlfriend and I are trying to be more aware of problems in the world. We would like to start...

Wanting so much do to , ending up doing nothing?!

Ever happened to you that there was so much you wanted and had to do and at the end of the day you...

I Love You

I LOVE H.E. AND ALL OF YOU!!! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THOSE OF YOU ON THIS DISCUSSION TODAY AND THOSE WHO...

Great comics

Please refer to the other post, I accidentally double posted.

Inherent Human Laziness?

If people had all of their needs provided unconditionally, and therefore did not NEED to work, they...

Heya ^^

Hey i’m Katy and i’m new here and would like to get to know more about everyone and...

Focus

Recently I have begun to notice that my focus is crap. I multitask to much and don’t focus on...

Howdy! From the Appalachian Mountains

So I literally "stumbled upon" HE and it’s been great! I feel so comfortable and at...

Slow slow, very slow chat March… {unofficial} ;) forward, march

Just chilling, or have something you neeeeeed to share, for those who care, or…. (i took the...

Polyphasic sleep- an interesting wise insight

http://www.supermemo.com/articles/polyphasic.htm Get offended. It doesn’t bother me.

Bucket List

1. Travel the world 2. Create a successful skateboard corporation 3. Have children 4. Go to the moon...

Hey Everyone,

It’s 3:40 AM where I am. Insomnia is striking again. Let’s talk about something.

education vs work.

People say that your education is the only factor that will determine your job in the future. what...

Personal Conflicts: Relations, thoughts, comments, advice

This is a recent diary entry, so prepare yourself for some raw personal conversation. I decided to...