Discussions

New Discussion

If you could do anything at this moment…

…what would you do? I’d be done with college and in the Peace Corps right now. Everyone...

HEY FEARLESS LEADER!

Lol, Jordan….. I saw Cee Lo Green on the news for flipping out at Coachella, and thought I...

Bio Diesel

-I would like to hear any of your thought’s on bio diesel -even if you have only heard of it....

So, anyone write scripts?

So we are making an audio drama department but few if any of us are fiction writers. Does anyone...

Good News!

So, I just got a unanimous vote in my favor to become the newest member of the local campus radio...

A question to ponder?!

I came across this question in an article today and thought I’d share it: "How old would...

Which messenger service do you use?

*wonders how many people have actually gotten a random IM from this post…..grins...

captain picard or captain kirk

sounds right on Adam. Whats your favorite episode?

I am content

No need to fret No reason to try No feelings of regret No fear of why No life to live No grudge to...

Clarity

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULrz-6CSmmM&feature=related "Heard this Jam and all of a...

Fun Things to do on a Friday night.

Recently my friends and I discovered that the local supermarket would just throw out all the food it...

Should we gut the educational system?

I’ve thought about this for years… when we finally graduate high school–after sooo...

Don’t Worry, I’m Yours!

Just wanted to share this incredible song with the good people over here at HE :] It’s one of...

A bit of an introduction

Might as well get this out of the way. To save you the clicking and loading of my profile I`m in my...