Discussions

New Discussion

The Blessed Bad Music List

We all love music, but shouldn’t we acknowledge those who unknowingly provide us with the most...

Little things that make a big difference.

We all have them, things that might even seem insignificant to others make a huge difference to you...

Hat tipped

I have thought about a lot of diff things since I’ve signed up to this site.. Yal deserve all...

hello,

im a controlling person. i had been abusive physically and emotionally to the love of my life for...

It seems everything comes full circle, it seems.

How great is this phrase? It provided me and my friends hours of laughter while tripping.

Me…

Hi, my name is Justin. I am 29 and quite thrilled to find this site. I’ve actually been...

Conspiracy theory?

I was thinkin about about conspiracies… Clinton raised taxes to get a buncha money, created...

Ten Rules for Being Human

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1nvq8U/www.bluinc.com/free/human10.htm

This movie is a mindfuck

Please watch and let me know what you think. David Lynch has practiced transcendental meditation...

What silly things do you to make yourself laugh?

When I’m alone, I put on my favourite songs and then just dance like a mad woman. I’m...

Alternate universes

I’m not going to pretend to understand everything in this article, but it is still very...

General Studies for college…

My guess of what general studies is that it’s like taking main high school courses, but on a...

HE for Ipad/Xoom/Andriod as a website

Hi just wondering if anyone is looking at this website on a tablet or phone? I am thinking about...

This is a long road for someone with nothing to think about

Hi HE, today for a sailing class I took last sememster I had to drive from Rochester Michigan to...