Discussions

New Discussion

Thoughts Post Morning Wake & Bake

Without deviation from the norm progress is not possible. Doing the same routine with the same...

Changing Hats

This is my next experiment, although not intended to be as intense or mind-blowing as my previous...

net neutrality

https://www.battleforthenet.com/?from=banner

How do you discover when you never see anything new?

How can you really live if you stay in one place all your life?

Atheism..your thoughts?

Hi there. I am an atheist and do not believe there is some higher power controlling our lives and...

How to convince my parents I'm not high?

My parents are completely against drugs. They think weed is on the same level as cocaine and meth or...

Acceptance of death, whats normal?

I have almost always been comfortable/accepting with the idea of death. I dont follow a particular...

Depression and Anxiety Strategies?

I’m not really sure where to start, but I am some one who has had a bad 3-4 years dealing with...

Acid and family illness: how likely is the onset of bipolar

My families health history is generally very good, other than the fact my dad got his bi-polar in...

Are you consistent?

Paralysis by analysis. That’s the story of my life. I’m great at researching the answers...

Mantras

What are some mantras that you use whilest meditating?

Does anyone want to take over an organic dairy farm?

My dad is having a real problem, he can’t find anyone to take over the organic dairy farm. I...

Ayahuasca

So I am leaving for the jungles of Peru in three weeks to sip the the sacred brew of Ayahuasca. Any...

Movies that make you feel?

Hey guys, I had posted a topic about some movies that make you think, now I was wondering if you...