– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
If you help and push the evolution of the things around you, you push your own evolution. Help others from your heart, because love isn’t just moral based, but an efficient, symbiotic lifestyle. In the thick of it all, finding the FUN/LOLs in your life IS A SKILL that can be pursued, practiced consciously and appreciated by all like any other skill!
1. The Golden Rule- ‘do unto others…’
2. Be free of the good opinion of others
3. Love all you can.
1. Be functionally seflish
2. Go with the flow; provided that it flows in the direction you desire
3. Do what makes you feel alive
Let me explain:
1. By making sure that children (next generation) are raised properly (as to what is proper, that is another topic altogether) our society will produce less criminals and thus, we can live more peacefully. Therefore, it is functionally selfish to educate children and condition them to want to contribute to society.
2. Going with the flow may be emotionally comforting, just accepting whatever comes by and remaining optimistic. However, to live a meaningful life, I think it is crucial to know which direction the current flows.
3. Heartbeat and breathing is simply not enough to convince one that one is alive. It seems necessary to find something that makes your heart beat faster and makes breathing more laborious to be able to say “I am alive”.
This life is for loving, sharing, learning, smiling, caring, forgiving, laughing, hugging, helping, dancing, wondering, healing, and even more loving. I choose to live life this way. I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, ‘aw shit, he’s up!
– Know thy self. ( Merge inner + outer ontologies so that they reflect each other, bringing your thoughts & conduct into personal integrity, revealing awareness of synchronicity & serendipity, engaging potential. )
So that you may, ⇵
– Find thy gift, & master it. ( talent + passion + curiosity + patience + focus + mindfulness + grace of action + perseverance & timing. )
Indoing so, allowing you to, ⇵
– Experience fulfillment to GIVE freely, feeling no scarcity & without expectation or exception. ( Service to others growth with your GIFT is the highest form of gratitude & self love. )
Yes. belief without evidence is ridiculous and dangerous. “I believe I can fly”- fine example.