– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
William . I can see what your saying… Raymond `s article is surprising, last week I bought a top of the range Acura from making $4608 this-past/month and-a little over, $10,000 this past month . with-out any question its the easiest work I’ve ever had . I began this five months/ago and almost straight away startad bringin in minimum $82 per-hr
Ohhhh thanks, Jordan! They are great!
Here is mine:
- Whether it is a misfortune or a blessing I don’t know, because this is just a fragment
- Be the change you want to see in this world (like Eva)
- Find your way, and everything will fall into place
– The world is as it is, there are no negative or positives of the world, it is in perfect equilibrium with its self and all things, the mind set of having an objective reality is the cure for cognitive dissonance.
-The goal in life is to enter reality as much as possible, find a craft that uniquely connects with your SOUL and immerse yourself with it.
-Attachments to things/people/outcomes/beliefs or events causes suffering.
I have tons more
would you not say that we are the universe observing itself? and if we are the universe observing itself, wouldn’t that mean that the meaning we attach to things, is meaning attached by the universe itself? following that logic does it not make sense that meaning has meaning, simply because we say so? We exist as thinking beings, that is a fact, and we are a product of this universe somehow and we are able to exist with in it, creating meaning. This point of view you have expressed is one that I myself attached myself to when I was much younger, but over time and a certain amount of thinking on the subject has led me to believe that there is much more value to meaning than that which is expressed through not knowing.
interesting topic of conversation :P