– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
– To believe in something necessarily eliminates all other possibilities and restricts personal growth.
– Honesty with yourself and others facilitates self awareness and personal growth.
– Self awareness and personal growth will leave you wanting for nothing, as you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you are always moving forward.
Conform to the neo-liberal system so that you are able to survive whilst secretly negating the ideologies of capitalism and social and economic hierarchy, inevitably one day seeking to change it, among other endeavors towards are more human, justified and equal existence for all.
Acquire love through loving others and ethical causes, not through exerts of wealth, power and commodity, also have a lot of sex but only a few offspring
Embrace your evolutionary imperative to be creative, to expand your horizons, seek out greener pastures, push boundaries of human knowledge and achievement, and try to be grateful of those who have done so before you, to which the very richness and integrity of the world in which you live they may lay claim
Share everything. Nothing is lost in sharing something which can make another soul happy.
We are one. We are all connected on a level we can’t begin to phathom.
Death is a process, as is life, and is not the end.
be and feel everything, because as far as I can tell, that is as close as one can get to being his or her true self. humans are infinite and obstinacy i suspect prevents us from unlocking our potential- the more things you accept the happier you will be. no experience is inherently better than another- the act of being a conscious being is a gift in all it’s forms, even painful ones.
metaphor is the only religion
don’t eat things made by chemists, advertisers, and machines. that is not food.
-live what you love
-be ridiculously honest with yourself
-never take any moment you’re awake & any breathe you take for granted because one day your life will flash before your eyes. be thankful for every morning God has blessed you to awake to.
Consider oneself a peaceful and happy Soul,detached emotionally from the incidents of life and always remembering your true self.
Love every human being as they are and not as we want them to be at the same time not have attachment with anybody,even when someone hurts you, still being in your peaceful stage and bless the person who hurt for he gave you a chance to strengthen your true peaceful identity.
Always be in remembrance of the god and bless people and and nature by emitting positive vibrations all the time.
1) Seek wisdom but do not sacrifice love or happiness to do so as such is not wise.
2) Don’t deliberately or maliciously do what your conscience will not let you get away with because not liking yourself makes life that much harder.
3) Find and then embrace your passion, it may not make life easier but it makes it all the more worthwhile.