Everything we perceive around us is the relative truth. So what is the aboslute truth and how can one realize it ?
hello! According to Descartes, we can’t really know anything for certain, except that we exist. Following this thought, I don’t think we could ever come close to discovering an absolute truth. However, where’s the fun in that? Isn’t it better to try to piece together pur reality with fragments of others’? Just my opinion :)
The absolute truth is love heals. Everything is learning and everything is empathy. So if you take care of yourself, even sexually, I’ll take care of myself. Maybe the absolute truth isn’t truth at all, it’s an absolute communication. Yes, not a reaction. Relatively, I can interpret. I’m doing well by the way.
Well if truth is based on reality, and reality is based on perception, and perception is limited to our senses, it seems to me that there can be no absolute truth. It’s possible we’re all in a simulation so I don’t even know if it’s possible to argue that existince is an absolute truth. We perceive it that way, but that doesn’t mean our perceptions are correct.
I don’t know about the absolute truth, but I have an opinion. My opinion stems from the concept of . There is no truth, only perception. There is no absolute reality, only our current perception of that reality. Perhaps there is a divine being, or perhaps, this is a collective hallucination — honestly, there is no percievable way of observing this objectively. In order to do that, we would have to be outside of the universe. Problem is, we aren’t outside. We are a part of the universe and thus our perception at this exact moment in time is the truth or at least the best we are going to get.
Feeding off of what Lucia and Dan said, it seems that anything that would be able to come close to an absolute truth would be far, far from anything we could ever understand or know. Meditating on this idea, for me, is the only time you can get close to a sense of absolute truth — beyond thinking and comprehension and intellectual understanding, and into pure and deep feelings of ‘I don’t know’ / uncertainty. From this place, it becomes clearer the only thing we can ever know for certain is that we’re here, we have no idea how we got here, we have no idea what any of this is, and, therefore, it is fundamentally impossible to ever know. The infinite mystery behind all things. The truth behind the veil.
I think the ultimate truth is consciousness is the mastery of love.
the more you are conscient, the more you know, the more you act, the more you know how the game of life is.
- infinite love but without emotional dependence.
- require only the effort of look without filters
- us : we are all and everythings, ONE giant consciousness
when we expand our consciousness we see that the body is the Ego and the world is the Self so:
- there is no differences between me and the world
- there is no such things as species, it’s just ONE giant organism named the universe
- danger, fear, violence is just based on lack of consciousness
another truth but not the ultimate:
- every mental activity we do in our lives need no effort, just attention and stop bad emotional feeling in front of problems
because consciousness reduce entropy:
- Thomas W Campbell
- you are aware that you alter the environment, so you act to preserve it
- you feel bad because you hurt someone, you will fix what you have done
- you love someone with unreasonable passion, suddendly you realize that your passion make you dependant of this person, that you need her everytime. So because you are now awake you will reduce this crazy passion to reasonable love
- consciousness bring reason, introspection and analyse
because everything goes toward more consciousness:
- we are a democracy of cells
- our planet is a society of species : morphic fields
- galaxy is a society of solar systems
- universe is a society of galaxy
- universe has a pattern like the brain: universe is like a brain
because our emotions affect expression of our genes, so consciousness affect our own biology
because consciousness affect matter: