Discussions

New Discussion

Relationship that I never took a leap on (what now?)

Wow, okay so. When I was a freshman in high school I had a major crush on a senior who I knew had a...

Friendship

About 6 months ago I met a guy and we became fast friends. We hung out all of the time and we really...

Appeal…

Since we have discussed what we think true beauty is…and since Jordan has paved the way with...

Fathers and their daughters,

I recently met a friend’s father, (friend is a girl), and he automatically hates my guts. I...

I broke up with my fiance and I’m not sure if it was the right decision.

Hello. This is the first time I have posted a discussion topic on here but I feel lost and...

Love is only a feeling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPyUSVtpZM Discuss

Mind mates?

I’ve recently met someone that is on my absolute wavelength mentally. I’ve never felt as...

Hookup Fails

Sooo… I was just at a party. Yes, we were all intoxicated.This girl and I hit it off pretty...

the pain of breaking up with someone

Please comment about how you have dealt with breaking someones heart.? I just broke up with my...

Awkward Sex

Does anyone else have fleeting random thoughts of how awkward things can get during sex? I am a very...

Unconventional Families

We live in a world of such incredible variety and color, that I tend to get furious when I read an...

Taboo Topic #1

Matt J: I agree with what you’ve said, at least that’s been my experience with oral sex...

Anniversary ideas!

My friend’s 1.5 year anniversary dating a girl is today, and he likes to do especially fun...

Monogamy?

Yep I’m going there. It’s a touchy subject for a lot of people-and for me. Generally...

When Love Hurts

So I’m on the outs of a long on and off almost love/hate relationship. And it’s really...

What gender and misogyny does to relationships, love and expectations.

""It’s nice to be a girl.you can at least hope for grand gestures and love letters..If i...

Viewing 18 topics - 2,521 through 2,538 (of 2,557 total)