Discussions

New Discussion

Hello, folks.

Hi. I’ve been browsing the site for the past few weeks and tend to visit it a few times a day...

he wants to but i dont know

ok im 15 years old and my boyfriend and i have been dating for a year in april. i have known him my...

Primitive

Every now and then I find some inspiration to do some writing; I decided to share my most recent...

Despair And Reality

http://demotivators.despair.com/committeesdemotivator.jpg...

sleep deprivation,creativity and o.b.e.

Tuesday night i read the post "Sleep Paralysis, Lucid Dreaming, Out of Body Experience" by...

Joe Rogan blows your mind

It’s quite comical yet has substance. Enjoy.

Feelings of Gratitude and Such…

Hey, everyone. I’m Lauren. I’m a 16 year old apprentice of the universe. Thank you for...

Labels.

I’m surprised there isn’t a topic on this already… If I missed it someone please...

The Story of India

Started watching this on netflix instant last night, and the first episode alone was extremely...

Hey Everyone

Hey everyone, I stumbled upon this site. It seems really cool. My philosophy leans toward...

Growing rainbow auras(not halos) from lights at night

Does anyone else see auras that shoot from the top of lights at night? The best way I can tell you...

The Open Window

I just had a street light go out right now and its 3:30 am. I m lookin through my window n the roads...

The illusion of “socially acceptable”.

This is kinda similar to Keenans’ recent idea in some ways. I hear a lot of people (especially...

Words that eark you??

What are words that people use everyday that annoy you.