Discussions

New Discussion

The First Date Spark

As I was thinking through a personal relationship dilemma I started wondering if real lasting...

Have I Lost My Edge?

Today, in this glorious weather, I took a few walks. Including only my walks taken for the joy of...

Emerald Tablets of Thoth

I noticed no one has mentioned this on this website. These tablets explain the meaning of life and...

My life story, my advice to you, and what one should acomplish! By 16yr old teen

Let’s start by allitlebit about myslef. I am a 16 year old teen currently attending a...

Excellence

I did a search for the word “excellence” on HE, and was surprised to find no discussions had...

Ancient Artifacts | Mind-Blown

Just stumbled upon this. All of the artifacts make me ask a lot of questions....

Improve your Life! Personal experience and follow ups. Read more

Let’s start by allitlebit about myslef. I am a 16 year old teen currently attending a...

HE-thans in Los Angeles/Orange county area??

I think that a get together is in order. I would love to actually meet some of the faces behind some...

questions no one knows the answers to

its just a video. first of the new TED-Ed series: lessons worth sharing. cool video though...

How long before you had sex?

What was the shortest amount of time that you had known someone before having sex with them? What...

NAME CHANGE

Dunno why I put my full name before, but I hate people addressing me with it. So formal, makes me...

Hello from Britain / Hong Kong / Vancouver, BC.!

Hello everyone! I hope your days been wonderful, whatever time of it it may be My friends call me...

Man just read mine and my friends like a book– mind blown!

Okay, so I was at my friend’s house with 4 other friends. Jessica’s mother had a friend...

Changing DNA

This computer at the library won’t let me copy the link, but apparently scientists have now...

High School Scores

Hey everyone, I just wanted to know what your High School scores were, what I mean is wherever you...