Discussions

New Discussion

COnfOrm

all these hipsters of ideals. lets see ego evolve and dig at a new way to make itself more real....

Ego Breaking Point

Has anyone ever felt the tension that accumulates within oneself to the level where our ego can...

Motivation???

Does anybody else have a problem getting motivated to do pretty much anything? I am not sure if I am...

Organization, minimalism, and an issue with digital versus physical ”storage”

How do you organize yourself without getting overwhelmed? How do you stay minimal and not become an...

If you could have unlimited amounts of anything..

I think the obvious answer here is happiness. This would imply you already have enough of everything...

CouchSurfing

Check out this site, http://www.couchsurfing.org/ People all over the world are willing to let...

the terrorists are back!

a few days ago, there was an “attempt”, to place a bomb in a trainstation here in...

The Internet Either Is Or Is Not Ruining Teens’ Brains, Say Experts

This just made me laugh. "Maybe!" Fucking Experts. I think this would make a nice...

What is a good physiological thriller to watch?!

The title says it all. I want to watch a good movie so I figured what better place to get an answer...

Living life on repeat

You know when you find a new song that is fucking perfect and you listen to it over and over and...

overcoming shyness

I don’t understand it, why is it that I have this huge barrier towards getting to know people,...

Beauty

I thought you guys would enjoy this. http://vimeo.com/22439234 This shows more than anything that...

How do I just let go?

I am very much a type A personality. However, I have come to the realization that for optimal...

If you were the richest person in the world

What would you do with the money? Let’s just say $100,000,000 x infinite. I’d get ALL...

Favorite Music/Soundscapes to meditate to?

Just wondering what music or soundscapes  you guys listen to when you meditate. Although i know...