– Religion has certain ideas at the heart of it which we call sacred or holy or whatever. What it means is, “Here is an idea or a notion that you’re not allowed to say anything bad about; you’re just not. Why not? Because you’re not!”
– Oh no my friend, I am not “lost”.
– extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
– I refuse to prove that I exist,” says God, “for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.
– Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
– All that we are is the result of what we have thought.