We're All The Same

As controversial as everything I’m going to say right now may seem, you really will agree with...

how do you get to live in a valhalla community?

i wanted to know how someone can try living in one of the communities, if there is a way to apply or...

Looking for a breath of consciousness this spring? Check this out.

Lucidity Festivals is a transformational festival in Santa Barbara from April 11-15. It focuses on...

Impact of Transformational Festivals

I’ll never forget my first transformational festival. It changed my life in so many ways. I was...

Crowdfunding

Hello my fellow enlightened ones. I ran into a predicament today, I have a group of students that...

Expand Your Influence

So I was thinking about how hard we try to find people like us. People who love what we do and who...

Who wants to create a self sustainable community in Australia? I do!

What self sustainable/like minded communities are there here in Aus? I want to chat or meet up with...

HELP OUT VALHALLA!

Hey everyone :) You are all probably aware of Jordan’s (HE’s creator) project called...

A change of scenery.

In 2012 me and a friend bought 5 hectares of land, a forest and a homestead in Lithuania where we...

Orange County Conscious Community!

Hey all! I recently moved to orange county (Orange/Anaheim area specifically) and I’m finding...

Show me your blogs!

Hello my fellow high friends. Do you blog? Do you want to blog? I have two blogs to which I post...

Condolence confidence

A good way to cheer someone up when their heads are so far down in the blue, they’re dripping...

Spreading the communal word?

Were in the initial stages of developing a Valhalla inspired community in Ohio. If you would like to...

I need help to make my dream come true please

I am trying to build an educational eco-village with permaculture, aquaponic & earthship...

Valhalla Inspired Community Project(inOhio). Get involved! :)

Check us out on facebook! We need all the help we can get. Dont forget to like, and Share if your...

Music Lovers — Have you tried Rdio?

Rdio is an ad-free music subscription service that also has a community base for those that want to...

Imagine what 1,000,000 people could do…

Imagine for a moment… – 1,000,000 people donating just $1 each – 1,000,000 people...

Songs of healing via Rdio

Just wanted to share my playlist. Feel free to add. :3...

Viewing 18 topics - 19 through 36 (of 43 total)