10 Day Change the World Challenge: Day 1 – 3

Soul Finder (@Inthebalance) 7 years, 5 months ago

What is the “10 Day Change the World Challenge?”

-Have you ever wanted to do something to change the world, but needed more people to help & support you? Well, why don’t we do it then? I am inviting you to join us as we dedicate ourselves to 10 Days of changing the world by going out in the real world to spread love, kindness, and joy with others all over the planet. If we can get as many people as possible to accept this challenge, I’m possitive it will inpact our world in a powerful way. :)

let’s prove we can do anything when we do it together!

So. Here is your challenge. Do you accept it?

March 16th: Day 1- Inspire The World (Date is subject to change)

March 17th: Day 2- Compassion For Change (suggested by Josh)

March 18th: Day 3- Seeds For The Future (suggested by Tanuja)

Day 4- You Decide

Events:

March 16th: Day 1 – Inspire The World
-On March 16th let’s get the world inspired by giving out quotes.

-prepare a list of printed or hand-written quotes you love to cut out, which are inspiring, kind, and possitive, they must also be appropriate for all religions, races, and ages. Ensure you include the sourse of each quote (the site or person who said it.)

-now your challenge is to go into public restutaunts, venues, stores, etc, and ask permission to place the quotes on tables (have them on hand so who you speak to may read them), or if they will hand them out to customers in order to brighten people’s days.

-you may also hand them out personally, or if you are more shy, leave them around more discretely, maybe on mailboxes or infront of houses.

March 17th: Day 2 – Compassion For Change (idea suggested by Josh)

-On March 17th let’s change the world with our compassion. Dedicate this day to handing out food & bottled water to the homeless, donate clothing or food to charity, or volunteer. March 17th is about good deeds, if you can’t do any of the above, get creative! Maybe decide to use less hot water or electricity, or clean up sidewalks etc.

March 18th: Day 3 – Seeds For The Future (idea suggested by Tanuja)

-On March 18th let’s plant seeds for our future, plant a tree, start a garden, maybe start growing your own food! This is a great way to symbolize our relationship with Earth, and connection to nature, plants give us fresh air, good food, and awe inspiring beauty. Let’s raise awareness of the importance of preserving our world & all it’s life.

Day 4- You Decide

What should we do for Day 4? When should we do it? This project is for everyone, by everyone, and everyone’s voice counts. What are your ideas?

March 14, 2015 at 4:59 pm
Be The Change (0) (@BeTheChangeProject) 7 years, 5 months ago ago

Hey there, these seems very interesting… I’m intrigued and would like to know more… who initiated this and what is behind it? I.e. is there an individual associated with a particular organisation or anything? Do get in touch I’d love to hear from you and see how I can help as I’m very passionate about this work, hence why I launched the ‘Be The Change Project’ http://www.bethechangeproject.org 3 years ago.
For me the more important thing is inspiring people to see their own potential – when they see and believe themselves to be more capable than they currently demonstrate they then begin to inspire themselves – change gets fulled by the fire in people hearts rather than just a fear-driven grit. When people see more potential in themselves they will begin to feel more compelled to live it.
So for me… Day 4 ought to be about that. Ask at least 10 people the following question – ‘If you had all the money, time,resources and people you needed to make a difference – what would you do? – So what small action can you do today to get it started?’

[Hidden]
Viewing 0 reply threads
load more