1. You know there’s no meaningful difference between major political parties (Democrats and Republicans): It’s so easy to get caught up the left-right debate and believe there’s a difference between the two major political parties. However, debate is one thing, while actions are another. By their deeds you shall know them, and it is indisputable that there is no significant difference between political parties when it comes to action on the most important issues. Even hardened ideologues like John Cusack are beginning to wake up.
2. You understand that the Federal Reserve, or international central banking more broadly, is the engine of our economic problems: Debt slavery is the totalitarian force that threatens all of humanity, not some temporary political puppet or some greedy Wall Street trader. When a small group of people have the ability to create wealth out of nothing and charge interest on it, they have the ability to enslave the planet to their ownership despite what type of government a country claims to have.
3. You know that preemptive war is never necessary: When we realize that self-defense is the only acceptable form of violence, then we become awakened human beings. To suggest war because someone is different from you, or they may pose a threat in the future is simply ludicrous. And when did the idea of bombing civilians become humanitarian? No one wants war except for the immoral creeps that benefit from it.
4. You know that you’re being systematically poisoned, how, by whom, and why: Admittedly, there’s a lot to learn in terms of how we are secretly being poisoned. But the fact remains that we are being systematically poisoned, and it is likely for the deliberate purpose of dumbing us down and, ultimately, culling the population. Who could believe anyone is so evil to do that to innocent people, you may ask. Well, once you begin to seek the answer to that question, you’re one step closer to enlightenment.
5. You understand that government can never legislate morality, nor should they: When you realize the role of government is only to protect your liberty and work for the well being of the citizens, you’re awakened. There should be one simple law regulating morality: Do no harm. Thus, it’s impossible for the government to enforce morality with guns, cages, and taxes because those clearly cause severe harm to your liberty and our well-being.
6. You know that the mainstream media is wholly owned and manipulated by the ruling elite: A dwindling number of people still actually believe what they hear coming from the establishment media as if it’s gospel, even when they already accept that they are bought and paid for by the elite controllers. Yet, recognizing that they are nothing more than a propaganda machine and a form of mind control are the first steps in being able to critically think beyond the scientific messaging they broadcast.
7. You know that your neighbors are not your enemy even if you have fierce ideological disagreements: This is perhaps the most difficult thing to overcome in the awakening process. But it’s vital to understand that your neighbors have been indoctrinated and hypnotized like the rest of the us, until someone helps shine a light on inconsistencies in our thoughts and beliefs. Most of their ideas are not their own. They are suffering just like the rest of us. It’s okay to condemn their actions if they’re harmful, but those who are awake will not give up on spreading information that can enlighten those who might still be in the dark. None of us were born “awake” and all of us can learn even more.
8. You know that the endgame is one-world control of planet Earth: Once you understand that the endgame for the ruling elite is to have complete control of all vital facets of society through a global government, one-world currency, international armed forces, and so on, it is simple to see through the lies and propaganda surrounding even the most confusing world events. You will never go back to sleep when you fully accept this reality.
9. You recognize that there are esoteric powers manipulating our physical world: Whether you’re a religious or spiritual person, scientific or just plain curious, there are many theories about an invisible force at play in all of this. Obviously it’s impossible to prove exactly what it is. You may not want to believe it, but the ruling elite takes their occult rituals deadly serious. And they likely know something we don’t. Just by keeping an open mind about this possibility, you’ll forever keep an open mind about the things we can actually see, hear, taste and touch. Current science has shown that we can only “see” what the visible light spectrum reveals, which amounts to the tiniest fraction of all that can theoretically be seen within the full spectrum of energy. Part of any awakening is realizing that there is much more that is possible than impossible.
10. The power to change the world rests with you and you alone: For too long people have believed themselves to be weak, or relied on others to change the world for them. You’ll know that you’re fully awake when you realize that you have infinite power to change the world by simply living the change you want to see. First, you have to identify the principles that you believe in and then go out and live by them. If just a small minority took steps to do this, it would shake the establishment to its core.
You can it being ‘fully awake’ I call what you have written chronic paranoia.
@nutbar, Laura, you are right. Don’t let people deter you from speaking about this. There will ALWAYS be guys like Phil who think you’re crazy. It’s okay. He hasn’t been there yet. He doesn’t have the awareness. And it’s not that he doesn’t want to hear about it – it’s that he doesn’t want to hear about it from you. People will accept this only when they are ready for it. I have discovered that you can only present the information, you cannot expect others to accept it. Nor should you expect that. The most important thing is to realize that you are in the minority when it comes to this realization, and people will not willingly accept it because all of this is goes against peoples’ deeply-held beliefs about their world. It’s scary and it causes fear in people, and fear is not something anyone wants to live with, so they’ll deny it.
Just keep spreading awareness. That’s all you can do. :)
I laugh to myself..because I don’t believe that any respectable/knowledgeable member of this forum can read that list and call it paranoia. You my friend still have one eye open and one eye closed.
Let me re-phrase that…you didn’t read that list.
@searchingforthetruth, I know that many of the ideas presented are baseless and as such are not worth entertaining. Particularly see, 4,6,8 and 9. It’s very much, ‘they’ and ‘them’ and the most bat shit crazy statement about being poisoned by some intangible poison by some intangible person(s) at every moment in time is utterly ludicrous.
“The greatest enemy to knowledge is not ignorance, its the illusion of knowledge.”
#4- I take this as..the system is not poisonous in itself, its the wheels that perpetuate ideals that if injested will make you sick. Mindless consumption?
#8..Look at what the UN is doing? You don’t believe that the end game is a one world government? One world government in itself is not bad…as world peace is a possibility. But in our current system with the crooks who run it…we are not ready for that yet. But you best bet that they are at least trying. Its even been said..that a one world government is the goal.
#9- I can’t convince you of that…I don’t need or want to. But if you understand that our senses are nothing but an illusion, your mind is more open to any possibility.
Even with your list of 4 ideas that you don’t agree with…I don’t believe that warrants the label of “paranoia”. I hate labels like that. Just label it paranoia..and lets not think about it..or contemplate it. Its garbage..throw the idea out.
@piptherational, You honestly know nothing. Look into this stuff. Expand your knowledge. You’re so sure of yourself. How foolish.
And regarding the poisoning…what do you have to say about the flouride that is pumped into our water supply? Are you aware of where the flouride accumulates most in the body?
Dude honestly, you say you’re so sure that all of this is bogus. I assure you it’s not. If you were to look into any of this, it would do you a ton of good.
@chodebalm, and yet nobody has hinted at even the most spurious shred of proof to support any of this.
If the OP is so sure of herself, can she provide the evidence. NB anecdotal tales of woe do not count.
And yes I am sure of myself in so far as In the absence of evidence is not itself evidence.
@piptherational, Wtf? How many times have I gotta tell you to look into it yourself? Jesus dude. Are you that helpless?
LEARN! Have you lost your curiosity about this world? Honestly man, I’m not trying to argue here. I don’t have any hate or ill-will towards you or anyone else on the planet, so I definitely don’t want this to turn into a “me vs you” argument. That’s completely counterproductive. But to me it’s crazy how many people are simply content with what they “know”.
The more I learn, the more I realize how much I don’t know. Every time I learn something that I never knew before, I realize how much more must be out there that I still don’t know. And it is for that reason that I just can’t understand why people think they know all the answers already.
If you want some links to some information to get you started, I’ll be more than happy to provide them, so long as you actually look into it and use the information! Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbh5l0b2-0o&feature=relmfu <—very important
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BQZaYw90A&feature=related <—also very important
Never stop learning. Never lose your curiosity. It will never lead you astray, but rather will lead you to the truth.
@chodebalm, If I propose something I don’t demand in the next sentence if you don’t believe it go and look for yourself. If I propose something I have the decency to put up evidence supporting it. Which does of course become a bit of a problem when you propose something which is a result of misinformed thinking.
I’ll have a look at the youtube videos when I get to a proper computer.
Paranoia isn’t the word I’d use. Pre-solution awareness, Yes. But halfway there! There’s a difference between waking up and getting out of the hospital bed.
#1 – Become independent and take full responsibility in your life… and you won’t need any political parties, nor will you care what they’re fighting about.
#2 – Realize your own worth, what worth truly is, and share it with the world. You won’t invest in dollars, you’ll invest in yourself and your service. You won’t care what the currency is or who controls it, your value is universal and can be traded for anything.
#3 – War will be such a silly concept of blame and anger, to have a protest war on ending war is also a joke. By living your life, your passion, and laughing you are making more change than any sign or scream could do.
#4 – You’ll know how interconnected and perfect nature is, and eat as natural as possible anyway. Not only that, but you’ll also know it’s stress that truly kills. Anything can be negated by human belief and will – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqsvJedwUyg
#5 – #9 … These are all just extensions of #1’s solution which is actually point number #10.
Once you truly get #10, the rest really don’t matter as much as you thought they did. It’s nice not feeling that aggravating helplessness ;)
@nutbar, your very true.
I think about these things, and their solutions constantly. Its burdening, and mind expanding at the same time. But finding the perfect balance between both maintain constant reminders throught daily life, without effecing the quality of it.
@zowie, I prefer this point of view however.
Fully awake? Haha, gimme a break.
When you know those things, you are just BARELY awake. You’ve just got a small glimpse of the situation. AND, a lot of it only applies to the USA, which is a very narrow scope of perception. Gotta think globally, mate.
As for the part about “your neighbours…” you’re actually doing what they want you to.
All this stuff about everyone being one and so on that we hear so much these days, is what they want you to think. Peace, coexistence, unity, aka the hivemind, THAT is what they want, THAT is the new world order, THAT is how they enslave the masses.
To establish a world government, you must unify the people.
Embrace your separateness and individuality, do not give in to the bullshit and become a mediocre ANT.
Plus, I think you missed the whole cause and effect aspect of the situation. If you dug deeper and observed with less bias, you would see that THERE ARE NO VICTIMS IN THIS WORLD. And that there is NO SUCH THING AS GOOD AND EVIL. Just actions and consequences. “Good and evil” are made up concepts, they are nothing more than opinion, nothing is ever truly good or bad. Things just are.
As for the esoteric stuff, it’s no challenge to find out about what that stuff is or how it works. And it’s NOT MAGIC or anything like that, it’s all very simple and concrete, just overlooked by most.
Those lunatics are not to be fully blamed, it takes two to tango. The masses are equally guilty of this whole situation.
A situation like this wouldn’t even be possible if the masses weren’t so intent on constantly lagging behind and hitching a ride and trying to leech off of other people.
Here’s the thing, man. If you want this shit to end, YOU must outplay the bastards at this game. It’s really that fucking simple.
And if a bunch of other poor schmucks don’t do anything, and just get bossed around by the elite, then that’s their fucking choice and their fucking problem. Not yours or mine or anyone else’s but theirs.
You see, this kind of bullshit is an inevitable result of the way most people behave, all this dependence and attachment and other stupid weak fucked up shit always leads to scenarios like this one.
The situation with the corrupt “evil” elite is JUST A SYMPTOM, not the problem itself. The problem goes much deeper than that. And the only solution to the problem is to ERADICATE IT AT THE ROOT CAUSE.
As long as you seperate the world between you and me, we and them, poor and rich, good and evil….you ‘r not fully awake. As long as you can’t see that the world around you is just a reflection of yourself..not fully awake. As long as your a slave to the crazy monkey inside your head… not fully awake.
I wonder what fully awake even is. How do you define this? Do you even know when you are? As long as we keep defining and labeling each other with ego, awareness and stuff like that….we are not fully awake. Yes, I’m fully aware that I am doing the same with this very sentence. I am not fully awake?
I look at it much more simply. People have freedom and rights but they also have duty, responsibility and liability. We are each of us responsible for our own behaviour and the biggest fuck up we can make is to attempt to deflect accountability that is due us onto someone or something else.
We all have natural empathic sensibilities that we should trust but we deny for numerous reasons such as ego, greed and low confidence in ourselves. You can see that choices made for empathic consideration are logical as well as have emotional advantages, because it benefits the self and others as well as making life easier for the self and others.
When choices are made in the spirit of kindness you are much less likely to find yourself in a possition that requires forcefulness, empathy creates greater freedom by consistently generating options.
When the world sees the benefits of duty to subsidiary responsibility then not only are the horrific attributes of humanity gradually eliminated but the people who feared doing it so much will find that they are considerably better off.
My bike just got stolen. Really, just a few hours ago. I am selling all my stuff to leave the country in 6 weeks. My bike was just one of a few things I was attached to. A red old racing machine. I was going to keep it and store it at my parents house.
Why am I telling this? I dunno really…
The point is…I know it’s important to update the world on what’s really going on behind the scenes. People have to know that there’s more than meets the eye. But does that mean these conspiracy theories are the absolute truth? No way. Without sound no silence, without valleys no peaks, without black no white. This goes on forever. There is no blackest black. If you know what there is, you should move on to what there’s not and create it if necesarry for you being..
I guess this is a process, like evolution of human awareness. Does evolution ever ends?