21 Day Meditation Challenge

bmarie (@bmarie) 8 years, 10 months ago

I’m not sure if anyone has posted about this challenge with Oprah and Deepak Chopra, but here is the link if anyone is interested in participating.

http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?bookid=178

I decided to join because I’m new to meditation and I felt that a guided challenge would be more beneficial to me. A lot of the comments say it’s a good program so I’m hoping to get a lot out of it. Let me know what you guys think of it and for those who have been meditating for a while, does it sound like something worth it to follow?

Thanks!

March 5, 2013 at 8:52 am
ostriches (5) (@ostriches) 8 years, 10 months ago ago

I think I’ll give it a try too! Good luck :)

[Hidden]
Taylor Little (71) (@tlrlittle) 8 years, 10 months ago ago

Awesome, thanks for sharing, I just joined in too. I’m also fairly new to meditation and love it. It’s had a profound impact in improving my lifestyle

[Hidden]
lordlocotrifocal (1) (@lordlocotrifocal) 8 years, 10 months ago ago

Idk if I could trust Oprah… Lol.

[Hidden]
bmarie (25) (@bmarie) 8 years, 10 months ago ago

@ostriches, Thanks, you too!

@tlrlittle, You’re welcome! I’ve been trying it a little bit but haven’t reached any life changing points so hopefully this is going to help. Hopefully.

@lordlocotrifocal, Haha, why is that?

[Hidden]
melissa (0) (@dinosaurangel) 8 years, 3 months ago ago

i have been meditating only for 2 months. The first month was frustrating, I felt a little message or two, but calming mind chatter is the key. What worked for me is reading
a favorite spiritual author regarding the metaphysical before meditation. I personally
read Sonia Choquette books and then onto Doreen Virtue Angel books. This opened
me up, and I do not require reading now before meditation. I do think the principles in
these books were important for me to understand for meditation and I have had some
major breakthroughs, orbiting purple lights, pulsating pupils, burning forehead, out of
body, and guided handwriting that saved a relative. Keep believing, and keep going!

[Hidden]
Viewing 4 reply threads
load more