21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

EEL (@mindlessfreak30) 9 years, 3 months ago

Long time no see HighExistence. Just stumbled upon this page and some of the images are really heart warming and I felt like sharing them. If you’d like to keep the discussion going by adding other links/images or whatever that could restore a little faith in us Humans feel free to do so.
http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity/

August 29, 2012 at 9:39 pm
Ray Butler (1,423)M (@trek79) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

I kinda burst into tears when I seen the guy who was there to spread his mothers ashes off the peer, rescue that dog, beautiful stuff.
This is from one of Australias worst natural disasters, Black Saturday, an iconic heart warming moment amid a tragic time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkXSMZBdTLU
The thing with Koalas is they do not normally drink water, they get what they need from gum leaves, so this is unusual but he was dehydrated and there probably was not much gum leaves for him to eat.

[Hidden]
Moni (8) (@moni) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

@mindlessfreak30, thank you soooo much for posting this! This just made my day even though I was bawling little little girl :))

[Hidden]
KevinSG (105) (@flyingrhino) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

I feel so amazing after seeing all of those pictures and the video. Thank you.

[Hidden]
SBas (37) (@sabas4) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

@mindlessfreak30, that was absolutely beautiful, thank-you so much

[Hidden]
AtheismGod (1,762) (@zonetti) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

ty :)

[Hidden]
Em (473) (@emily) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

@mindlessfreak30, Hi Lee!! Hopefully we’ll get more snow this winter :) Yeah that totally made me cry, and created an awkward moment with a co-worker who came to my desk. Thanks <3

[Hidden]
Sarah (1) (@sarahnicole) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

@mindlessfreak30, I should not have looked at this in the middle of class. This is beautiful. Thank you so much for posting this.

[Hidden]
EEL (5,364) (@mindlessfreak30) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

@trek79, Aww that poor koala. Its a great thing to see humans taking care of an animal in need. Best day in that Koala’s life I bet.

@moni, @sabas4, @sarahnicole, and everyone else. You’re welcome glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. I’m also glad to hear I wasn’t the only one to cry from it haha =p

@emily, haha sorry for making you cry at work. You’re welcome though and yes maybe this winter will be more eventful.

[Hidden]
Ed (40) (@orange) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

:D thanks man :D

[Hidden]
Kidd (1,059) (@kidd) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

I cried. That was amazing.

And I laughed at the one about Snooki’s baby, lol.

People are awesome.

[Hidden]
yoinkie (1,498)C (@yoinkie) 9 years, 3 months ago ago

Ill say it, I was balling like a little baby before I could even finish. The one about the cop asking the protestors to stop the violence because its his bday, that one put me over the top. I loved it, absolutely loved it. Thank you for posting it @mindlessfreak30,

[Hidden]
Marie (2,051) (@ARCANUS) 9 years, 2 months ago ago

This video could be added onto the list, in my opinion.. :)

[Hidden]
LightBird (89) (@freelikeabird) 9 years, 2 months ago ago

thank u so much! that just put me in tears, beautiful

[Hidden]
carson (47) (@jamescarson) 9 years, 2 months ago ago

thank you :)

[Hidden]
EEL (5,364) (@mindlessfreak30) 8 years, 9 months ago ago

Found an image similar idea so figured I’d post.
http://cdn.lolchamp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Random-Kind-Acts.jpg

[Hidden]
Anonymous (272) (@) 8 years, 9 months ago ago

Damn that’s bitter/sweet. Too many emotions in one thread.

[Hidden]
Viewing 15 reply threads
load more