5 best ways to increase your human capital

Epiphanitican (@epiphanyaddict) 9 years, 1 month ago

I would like this to be a brain storming page where we get together and figure out how to make ourselves more valuable to our community for example learning a language or a skill ect

August 1, 2013 at 5:32 pm
GreyMorph (24) (@GreyMorph) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

Why does it say five best ways then? Not brain storming? Lol, I’m not trying to be a pain. Just saying.

I’ll try to think of some.

[Hidden]
DreadedSoundsofLate (50) (@DreadedJonnyT) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

The Golden Rule.

[Hidden]
Kyle (131) (@kyle) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

1. Educate yourself and don’t pay for it. (libraries are free)

2. Don’t be a dick. Smile at people and love them even when they might shrug it off.

3. Be comfortable with you and fuck who ever isn’t.

4.?????

5. Profit?

[Hidden]
James (16) (@jameswzup) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

Open heart, open mind, everything else will follow.

[Hidden]
Michael (33) (@michaellll) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

As in my own worth?
1) Learn/educate yourself
2) Master a trade
3) Get as aesthetic as possible
4) Be confident
5) Speak well

[Hidden]
Anonymous (0) (@) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

@epiphanyaddict,

-Love yourself
-Do what you love
-Golden Rule
-Learn a skill that can help in that specific community.
-Raise awareness so that others could enjoy the same mental freedom.

[Hidden]
Nilo Cortex (25) (@nilocortex) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

1. Educate yourself through available resources without taking on an institutional perspective
2. Find out what makes you happy, and be the best at it.
3. Learn from anyone one you can, and if you aren’t learning, still listen because we all like to feel valued.
4. Feel confident about yourself and help others find that same confidence.
5. Lead by example, but always offer advice.

[Hidden]
Epiphanitican (11) (@epiphanyaddict) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

@GreyMorph, so that we all come up with something close to five lol idk

[Hidden]
Manimal (2,998) (@manimal) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

1. Tough love.
People need it. The world is fucked up because the people are fucked up and when nobody challenges their comfort they never change.

2. Leadership.
Same reason as above. The sad truth is that most people are blind followers, there used to be lots of leaders but now there are very few. Most of them are shitty at what they do, while some of the are very skilled but have malevolent agendas, very very few are good. Change that.

3. Love making.
And I’m not talking about some mundane physical chore performed to relieve some middle class tension. I’m talking about the real wonderful stuff. It’s not just physical you know, and it starts when your interaction starts, it ends when you no longer see each other. Really learn to understand the mind and body of the other gender and learn the arts of love and pleasure. Tantra and stuff.
It’s sweet relief, it’s inspiration, it’s a nice reward, it’s bonding and entertainment, and it’s all of the highest caliber.
There are many great reasons why so many teachings call sex the highest spiritual practice.

4. Smarts
Master your own mind and educate yourself. Not about useless trivia, but about crucial, fundamental things like health, psychology, coaching, economy, problem solving, performance, etc.
Most people perform at a ridiculously low level in all areas of life, it’s like they’re driving on the highway in 1st gear, stomping the shit out of the pedal and torturing their engines. They don’t understand how these things work, they don’t understand to sail in this sea of life.
The better people are at stuff, the better things work, the more happiness and productivity for EVERYONE.

5. Always aim higher, always strive further
I’m not talking about greed or setting yourself up for enormous disappointment. You can be content with what you have while aiming even higher. Imagine if everyone did this. People would get somewhere with their lives, realize their dreams, learn so much.
You learn things so much faster and better when you learn them the hard way. And you know at the end of the day that you did your best and that’s good for you. Sometimes you fuck up, that’s the best lesson of them all. Deal with it, move on, get back up and do what you love.

That’s how progress is made. Personal progress and global progress, all stems from the actions of an individual.

Seize the fucking day. Make love to life.

Peace and love
//Elion

[Hidden]
Anonymous (0) (@) 9 years, 1 month ago ago

@epiphanyaddict, if you can, learn a language – definitely! Be kind, even if its just a little thing, it could make that persons day! Be random – dont give everything away, there is something alluring about a little mysteriousness!

Its nice to be nice :) love love & love!

[Hidden]
Viewing 9 reply threads
load more