9:11 and 11:11. See it everyday ! Please help

I keep seeing 9:11 on the clock, i went to get a drumset at a house ive never been to before and the house number was 9 and the one beside it was 11. I saw my dad seing a handball match on tv and the score was 9-11. then the one team scored so it was 11-11. i then see 9:11 on my school forum website. i see 9:11 and 11:11 alot. I think i see 9:11 no joke 3 times a day. What does this mean?? I meditate everyday and follow my passion (Music) and also have a youtube channel that im working hard on. and im an open person to spirituality. This is not a coincidence anymore, this is a sign. I just see it so much i have to post it :)

All feedback apreciated!

January 18, 2016 at 2:52 pm
jazzz (30) (@jazzz) 5 years, 11 months ago ago

I see on my 24 hour clock 20:20, 11:11, 4:44, 13:13, 22:22, etc, etc constantly…Been happening ever since i met the love of my life and things have been really great. Also before i went thru a phase of not dreaming or not being able to remember my dreams and now i dream vividly again. I assume i have been opened up to these experiences through the heightened feelings of love. Searching the internet i have found nothing that i could call useful to understand this especially the double number thing like 14:14 etc. Another thing i have noticed is even if i change the time or use another persons clock or even check the clock on a town hall spire the same phenomenon occurs and only if i am intuitive not purposely checking. Its the first time in my life this has happened. 

[Hidden]
Viewing 0 reply threads
load more