Just wondering what
– Stop buying cannabis
– Stop viewing it as a reward (“I went to the gym, I deserve a good joint”)
– Hang out with friends who don’t smoke
– Find out why you like to smoke
– Is it because you’re bored? Then find other activities you enjoy doing, ideally physical activity
– Is it an avoidance coping mechanism? You could look into CBT or meditation/introspection
– If you’re a heavy smoker, I’d say don’t quit entirely but reduce your consumption gradually. You don’t want to fall into black and white thinking, and by cutting a dependence you risk substituting it for a different one, e.g. alcohol, video games, porn, etc.
I haven’t stopped smoking but I’ve taken a week long T break before. I chewed a lot of gum and like a single cigarette at night just to get that motion. After like three days, the urges were basically gone. It’s just a mindset. If need be, smoke the rest of it or get rid of it so you don’t even have it as an option if you truly want to quit. You’ll be fine in a few days.