Tyler Rainbolt (@Tylerrainbolt)7 years, 1 month ago

I am wondering exactly if anyone has any knowledge on how to move to another country such as Australia. I currently live in U.S and am going to school about to receive my Associates in Exercise Science, then transfer to another University to get my Bachelors in Exercise Science. I really don’t know anything about how to go about this action and was wondering if anyone has any advice. Please and thank you to anyone who is willing to share. THANKS!

May 2, 2014 at 8:34 am
Anonymous (175) (@) 7 years, 1 month ago ago

Check out the Aussie embassy in the US. Or if they have a consulate in a major US city like LA, Houston, Chicago, NYC, etc.

Tyler Rainbolt (0) (@Tylerrainbolt) 7 years, 1 month ago ago


load more