Last night my two good mates and I decided to candyflip. We took mushrooms, acid and then mdma ( in that order). Best psychedelic high and the best night of our lives. We found what helped us to cope was that we created a set of laws which the three of us had to obey.
Has anyone else had a similar experience and how was it?
1) Never get too curious to find out how something works. There were distractions everywhere.
2) If any of us are having dark thoughts or a bad trip, make it known to the other two.
3) Alternate between dancing and collecting yourself in the tent.
4) Enjoy your trip but be mindful of everyone else’s trips. Don’t ruin their trip. We were at a trance party, so everyone was tripping balls.
5) Accept that you are tripping balls but have complete control over your mind.
6) Explore your mind from time to time and articulate your thoughts and ideas.
Those 6 laws helped us survive the night.