**Please read through the bugs below first before submitting to prevent duplicates!**
- Include what browser you are using
- If it’s visual bug, take a screenshot of the bug, upload to imgur.com, and paste the url into your reply
- This is NOT the place for features requests. Please keep it only to current issues with the site!
Chrome. When you arrive at the homepage, I notice that the discussions listed are old discussions. In order to get to the most recent ones, you have to hover your cursor over the “discuss” icon and click on “latest.” I’m just wondering….was this intended or are the most recent threads supposed to be listed on the homepage?
On a mac running the most recent version of Chrome, 31 I believe. On the stream page (a fantastic addition, by the way) videos do not play in the “preview” type window that appears when they are clicked on. The cursor becomes a magnifying glass, and then the window appears blank, fading out the background with no content in it. Videos are still accessible through the text link at the bottom of their icons, but having the preview feature for them would be phenomenal.
Anyway, kickass update, Jordan. Hope all is well.
Is there a specific reason for why the “reply”-button no longer triggers the mentions? I mean, if you reply to someone’s comment, it feels weird that they wouldn’t get a notification of it unless if you press/type their @mentionname as well.
If it’s supposed to work like this from now on, then by all means, but at least I found the automatic reply+notification/mention-feature handy/addictive (like FB-notifications) and felt it increased the likelihood of new members revisiting the site. Just a thought. It seems like it might be a bug for me.
Hi I recently purchased the audiobooks for 5 dollars, but was so disappointed that I was unable to download them….I tried to download them to my iPhone and it would not allow me to do it…It also only gave me 3 attempts, therefore I was unable to try again on another device….I am a big fan of HE, therefore I was very disappointed.. Is there anyway I can still try to download these 26 audiobooks that I already paid for??? Please help, because I don’t know who else to ask??
1) When you scroll to the bottom of the page there’s no general reply option like there is at the top. You can only reply to other peoples messages (which would result in it appearing threaded “beneath” their message, rather than at its own level. It is very counterintuitive to have to scroll all the way down to read the most recent posts and then all the way back up to make a general reply.
2) There are no more thread pages? Really? Every single message is now just jumbled into the one screen. When you’re dealing with threads like the “shit you made” thread, that is a HUGE headache to try and load all that (and then scroll through it). There needs to be a 20 reply limit per page or something, because this is insane.