Happiness is the innermost human nature.
We struggle hard to obtain Happiness in our daily life.
But, we don’t really experience it, rather we are ignorant of it.
The basic question is, can we really experience and enjoy happiness.
Certainly the answer is yes.
Now let us understand that the most important entity in our life is our own mind, and our whole life is an expression and perception of the mind.
Really we can’t experience and enjoy anything other than what is perceived by the mind.
The basic nature of the human mind is that whatever the conscious mind continuously thinks, imagines and visualizes sincerely and faithfully will be answered or executed by the subconscious mind and will be experienced by us sooner or later.
Let us know that we are what we are thinking and everything in just a thought – a thought alone.
If we really realize that happiness is a state of the mind, we can very easily attain happiness in our life.
The only condition is that we have to choose happiness, and must sincerely desire to be happy.
The moment we start habitually thinking of the experience of happiness, our innermost Self, that is our Subconscious will bless and the bustow upon us the state of happiness and we will really experience and enjoy the same.
In order to attain this state of the mind, a definite mind programming is highly essential.
Here we are presenting a mind programming method, which will definitely guide us to attain the state of Happiness.
A positive suggestion is sincerely made, and it will be registered in our innermost self, that is in our subconscious.
The mind programming statement given below is found to be very effective for attaining a state of happiness.
”I am Happiness, that my real nature is Happiness”
Simple steps to follow:
1. Find out a quiet room in your home or office
2. Have a comfortable position (sitting or lying)
3. Close your eyes
4. Relax the whole body
5. Just observe the breathing and mentally repeat the above statement for about 10 minutes
6. Just open your eyes very slowly
7. Continue with your routine work
This practice can be done in the morning when you wake up or in the evening before going to sleep.
It can also be done whenever you get a few minutes to relax.
Practicing this mind programming regularly will take you to a state of Happiness within a very short period.
KEY POINTS FOR HAPPINESS
1. Happiness is really state of the mind.
2. We have to choose happiness.
3. We must sincerely desire to be happy.
4. We have to believe in the law of the mind.
5. The kingdom of happiness is in our thoughts and feelings.
6. Happiness is the harvest of a quiet mind.
7. Happiness is really a habit of the mind.
8. Always think positively.
9. Always experience and enjoy an inner smile
10. Always follow the Flow of Life
“There is no path to happiness; happiness is the path.”
@visionandviews, Great great great. I started meditating for about a half hour to an hour daily. I also began to have a wonderful overwhelming feeling of joy throughout my everyday life. And for some weird reason, I couldn’t connect the two. I’m not saying meditation was the only cause, but I’m pretty sure it was the main one.