I don’t know the degree of truth to these stories but I’ve been seeing a lot of scary shit about the GMO company Monsanto. Shit like most of our corn and other vegetables are GMOs, the pesticide is in the food so it can’t be washed off and has been found in people’s blood streams, killing bees (and trying to create their own bees). There are several members of it in congress and supposedly a bill was just passed to protect the company, even if it’s harmful. Seems like a lot of scary, shady shit going on with this and of course everything they’re doing seems driven by money.
Google some stuff about Monsanto, and feel free to discuss.
Like I said, I can’t actually know the amount of truth internet articles hold, but there seems to be a lot of horrible, careless stuff going on. Disregard for the general population and earth in general. Feel like we’ll be ignored for the most part till we all really stand for ourselves and the world we wish to live in.
I wish you the best of success of life, it is my wish
say hello to you, how are you? I hope you and your family also in good health, as it is my great pleasure to write to you, my name is lillian, I’m a girl 5.8 height, fair in completion, i saw your profile today after undergoing a true and zjakość moved I found your website, which makes me interested in you, i will like you to reply me on this address ([email protected]) so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. and try to contact me back on my e-mail and I have something secret and important to say and I still hope for a reply to my e-mail. ([email protected])
………….. (Remeber the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life)
Happy to hear from you
@jaethedream, I’m always reading about the bio industry and how they’re destroying our food. The GMO/GE crops are truly terrible things. They have proven side effects yet simply ignored by the FDA. The protection act is a horrible thing as well not allowing crops to be destroyed that may have caused defects or illness. All sorts of favoring towards Monsanto and they’re well being.
Agriculture companies are being forced to buy new seeds every year instead of saving their own. Monsanto is a monster company and they control congress. Our money system promotes this sort of shit. Just switch to all organic and cut out processed foods. That is the only way to stay clear of Monsanto chemicals and GMO/GE crops. All sorts of unnecessary things are in our food supply and water supply to dumb us down and make us u healthy
@jaethedream, Yeah Monsanto has definitely got some shady stuff going on, here’s an article on the effects of Monsanto GMO’s on rats. Just a heads up the images are disgusting and theses rats are abominations after being feed the same food that humans eat. I literally wanted to throw up after I read it, not just from the pictures but from the implications of the Monsanto protection act, This company is basically above the law so they can posion us with no repercussions.
This is over a year old but still required a response.
1. I guess I’ll start at the top, when you say ‘the pesticide is in the food so it can’t be washed off’ I assume you are referring to Bt corn, genetically engineered to produce a protein from the bacteria Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) which is only harmful to specific corn pests, like the European Corn Borer. It is not harmful to mammals, nor is it harmful to most other insects.
2. There have been claims that GM food affects pollinators like bees and butterflies, while it may play a role (not yet conclusively shown) things like deforestation and air pollution are much bigger contributors.
3. Genetic Use Restriction Technology (GURT) or ‘sterile seeds’ is possible, however it is not currently being used commercially.
4. Monsanto has never sued a farmer for trace amounts of contamination in their fields. This is probably referring to the Percy Schmeiser case, and several courts, including the Canadian Supreme Court ruled in Monstano’s favor because Mr. Schmeiser knowingly planted their patented seeds.
5. As for the rat study my first suggestion would be not getting your news from a place as biased as naturalnews. That is referring to the Seralini study, which was roundly criticized, it was never peer reviewed (journalists were not allowed to contact other researchers in regards to the paper) and it was eventually retracted and published in non-scientific journals. The experimental design was laughable, the sample size was too small, and they chose to use SD rats which are known to have extremely high tumor rates (usually used in studies under 90 days, the Seralini study was 2 years, obviously the rats would become tumorous).
Now, if somebody doesn’t want to eat GMOs that’s fine, it’s their business. But to spread this unsubstantiated fear doesn’t help anybody. The FDA and USDA have both concluded that GMOs present no risk to the environment or humans, the IFIC came to the same conclusion. There is not 1 shred of credible evidence showing that GMOs are harmful. But if you don’t like Monsanto, I just want to let you know that your fear is what gives them the power. Irrational, ignorant fear of GMOs is what drives regulatory costs up so high. The cost to get a GM food product approved is astronomical, this ensures that no non-profit or independent organization will ever be able to afford the testing necessary for approval. Which means the only companies that can afford to get in the game are giant biotech companies like Monsanto and Syngenta. They have an enormous stranglehold on the industry and people like you see here gave it to them.
I’m not saying Monsanto isn’t capable of some pretty shady ish, but that is not a reason to demonize GMOs. Don’t take my word for it either, do research, but just choose credible sources. Know that if you type into google ‘GMOs are terrible, they’re destroying the world’ you are obviously going to be fed some biased garbage. Choose peer-reviewed scientific journals, the kind that depend on actual scientists doing actual work.