My ego tells me i`m a god
-1. I am not a god, there is no transcendent vs material.
0. On this frequency I am the body, on this frequency there is predation, there is suffering, there is death.
1. There will never be absolute love, no one can love strangers. The highest level of emotional respect that you can have towards a stranger is empathy.
2. There will always be predation, without death there is no life.
3. Enlightenment is to stop having an abbusive relationship with an imaginary friend.(aka. giving yourself oral sex until it becomes boring and then telling yourself that you suck)
4. Here we are projections of the ego, nothing is sincere, everything is contrived.
5. I am not, my ego is.
The non-aggression principle and empathy,
My soul tells me that I am God. I say this not in an egotistical way; but rather in the most humbling, grateful and courageous way possible.
were all gods limited by ourselves and born mortal to continue experiencing the never-ending complexities of our creation. empathy is a suppressed reminder we all sare a universal subconscious. war is the unfortunate testing of manipulated power-hungry humans who are justly confused about life and angry about that. @seeker, i love the perspective on -1 n 0 but dont forget 6 thru 12.
@seeker, Love is just love. The parameters by which love is held arent the same for all. If you have love in your heart, you have love in your heart. There are different varying types of love, of course, but then we’re talking about something different.
This is my personal opinion.
We must find strength to release our unconditioned selves in reality, we must sincerely harmonize ourselves with reality by following the clear voice which speaks from within. This can only be done if we cease to subdue reality with ideas and imitation….i don`t know.
Only you know, only the *sincere within*.
This may sound like pious bullshit because it`s only an idea, i know it`s paradoxical.
@seeker, Hahaha but why? Because that’s how you view the parameters in which love is held? I didn’t say I love every single random person. I believe a person can have love FOR strangers without simply being just for the sole purpose of being empathetic. Empathy is the experience of understanding another person’s condition from their perspective. I don’t have to be empathetic to love. By your interpretation of what I said, I should just go ahead and adopt every orphan the foster homes in my area are housing, take in every hobo and bring every single stray animal I see into my house. Love and empathy are not the same thing.