The Rabbit Hole of THC…
I used to experiment with cannabis a lot in highschool. I would smoke a lot alone, before bed, and see how far out I could get. I would smoke a LOT – not by your standards, but by mine. I’m very sensitive to the stuff.
A whee bit ago I asked my mom to send me some stuff from my room (I’ve moved out). She sent me a paper in which I wrote freely as the thoughts came to me, here it is
(After I wrote it all down I attempted to put it in order. There are also many picture, and the wording is very … descriptive, all caps, various fonts, etc)
1. Wheres the bad feeling this time? I’m almost dis- oh. Felt it. Its a view. Right now I look at my hands, arms and feel fine. But whatever that feeling is – it changes that. Everything becomes “bad” or something. I think I’m right too much. I’m wrong often. Stop thinking you know everything! Would anyone pay for this? <– Weed talking
2. I didn't mean to make any of that. Why am I writing in cursive? (Cursive – damn I jolted to write this). Weird, but so far awesome high. ew sharpie stinks.
3. Should this be found out:
DMT or something else communicates visuals to the brain? Hallucinogens are just much stronger communicators, or overloaders. Would small amounts of DMT create more visual thinking?
4. My childhood imagination may have been bad… or is that the bad trip feeling? Yup. It is. Ignore this jon [I drew a guy carrying away this whole idea]
5.Holy fuck jon clean your room.
6. Hallucinogens CREATE a world. Not distort this one. Jon, you must create the world. Advance solar energy. Advance it. Study neurology on the side.
7. This is so deep. [pointing to #3]
8. back pain. GETTT OFF THE COMP!!!
9. Cell phones are gay.
10. "Big bang the size of a pea" – LOLOLOLOLOL wow that guy was dumb on youtube.
11. Ego [Arrow to 10]
12. This was a good idea. lol
13. The rest I sleep off.
Day #2………… not so good:
I'm going into this trip with a bad mood [bad is underscored a hundred times]
Lets see what happens. I will meditate before.
So far had turbulence.
am watching my brain.
I don't remember what
My phones f
ashing is this
give away DMT and stuff.
Brings me right back.+
@ijesuschrist hahaha been there dude! I first started journaling when I would get high back in high school (ha pun) and the things I wrote are barely comprehensible even to myself.
Just realized some things I previously had never done, but got the urge to do while really baked (journal & write raps), are now integral parts of my day to day life…
That’s an odd one haha
I saw your art work in a previous post. Did by chance start sketching/painting while baked?
I definitely agree with your #6. What we know about the brain is equivalent to Christopher Columbus when we set sail for China. (First off people thought the world was flat, but besides that point…) He landed in the West Indies, but to him that was China. What if what we think we know about neurology is just the West Indies and not China? The brain is such an uncharted map, even when we believe it isn’t.