– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
– Love everything and everyone to the best of your ability, there is far too much hatred in this world already.
– An eye for an eye is not fairness or justice, but only a vessel for pain.
– The world has over 7 billion people, all of which have thoughts and feelings that go through their heads everyday just like you, all of them think their ideals are right… well we can’t all be right, maybe none of us are… but that’s okay… just be aware that the universe is extremely vast and our problems are extremely small and are just a mere point that lasts but a moment in the eternal river that is our existence. Lol i know that was definitely not one sentence but still.
- Spirituality is about living an intentional, integrative, inquisitive life; no deity necessary.
- Storytelling is how we make sense out of the absurdity of being alive.
- Even though we are alone in the universe, we need one another to find our best selves.
Consider your mortality and how others will think of you when that mortality expires
Searching for knowledge and pondering is what makes one human
A person’s strength isn’t determined by how far above others they are but how they help those below them and raise them up to their level
Our Indian guru’s categories human existence into 3 levels: On 1st level, human can use his body, he can do karma (good or bad). On 2nd level, he can control 5 fundamental elements (water, air, fire, earth & Metal) to perform any task, he is in direct contact with heavenly Gods. On Sukshm level, he is in purest form, true self and he sees himself everywhere.
All philosphies here related to our own happiness and others well being. The problem is philosophies are valid until life is fair to us, that’s why terrorist never got your philosophies. AMA I am willing to discuss this further.