– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
3 wordie word phrases:
Watch and listen to the outer (sound, image, experience) and inner (thought, feeling, being) worlds to explore their relative conjunctures as a synchronicity.
Without music, life would be a mistake; so open yourself to music, then use that same feeling to open yourself to life.
Life is Music, which involves notes (words) and rhythms (moments) to create phrases (actions), under which lies a dimensional pallet of harmony (intelligence) driven by a spacial pallet of pulse (intuition).
-Everything can be questioned.
-Nothing is proven
-They are no answers, only speculations.
– In this world, no one can help anyone; You can only help them help themselves.
– Always remember; Someone came before you, and someone will come after you.
– If you don’t learn to swim, be ready to drown.
1. DaoKeDao FeiChang Dao, MingKeMing FeiChangMing. First two lines in Dao De Jing
2. Man man lai: Things and change comes slowly.
3. Snacka det går, men snacka så det går det går inte. Swedish saying. You can talk, but you cannot talk yourself into an orgasm(Or things to happen). Things require action.
I wrote in PinYin so you guys can read it atleast.
1. There are no limits to how excellent we can make life seem.
2. Run in where angels fear to tread.
3. It’s okay to be one huge contradiction. That’s life :)
Hm. I suppose:
Vulnerability is courageous and the exuberance that stems from it is contagious.
Love others as you want to be loved and love yourself as you want others to love you.
You are learning and growing with everything you do; exploring is more fun than knowing.
“Never allow knowledge to stand in the way of truth.” – Ajahn Brahm
We are all connected; we are in this together, so do everything with love.
Question everything, because questioning what we “know” will either lead to a deeper belief or a new path to explore.