– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
It changes by the day. But right now, I’d have to say it’s something like this… Love yourself from the inside out; be gentle w/ your soul. Strive for progression; don’t dwell on the past. Don’t take yourself too seriously; might as well have fun on this short journey we all share together :)
“Clay is molded to make a pot, but it is in the space where there is nothing that the usefulness of the pot lies.
Cut out doors and windows to make a room, but it is in the spaces where there is nothing that the usefulness of the room lies.
Benefit may be derived from something, but it is in nothing that we find usefulness.”
– If it is not easy to accept something, then you should also not easy to reject something, or if so easy to accept something, then be open minded and see the possible benefits of something that is considered new
– Our fallacies centered on different level of arrogance
– I am free not because I have choices, but I am free because I rely on God with quality assured!
–Always tell the Truth.
–Abide with the Righteous.
–The free of the Being.
I think I might have accidentally deleted mine …
1: follow the Golden Rule “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
2: serve God (or your higher power) but him first, as well as your fellow man, and mother earth.
3: do all that you do out of love and always try to forgive those that have wronged you … Strive to be happy and make others happy.
– Do I please without limit
– Do whatever makes me happy
– Live for my own goals
my classmate’s ex-wife makes $69 every hour on the computer . She has been out of a job for nine months but last month her pay was $20151 just working on the computer for a few hours. navigate to this web-site….. http://www.tec30.com
Pursue your passions with wild abandon.
Relate and share your personal Truth while validating it via your own experiences.
Live a healthy and balanced life that radiates peace, love, and positivity and be a blessing and inspiration in the lives of others.