– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
– Your perception of your life defines exactly how you’ll experience it.
– There is no real “good” and “bad”, just the continued unfoldment of reality.
– You are so very loved unconditionally by creation, for if that were not so, you would not exist.
Examine closely the intricacies, but disregard the overbearing. There is no purpose but the one you create. Do not build your tower on the disadvantages of others unless you are prepared to fall.