– Do what makes you happy and nothing else
– Strive to make others happy
– If you follow your bliss, everything else will fall into place
What are yours?
These are all original quotes that I’ve used in my writing that have stayed in my head
1) When you’re faced with any problem in life, there are only two options: figure it out or die. And you’re not going to die so that means eventually you’ll figure it out
2) sometimes shit just sucks. It’s ridiculous to think there has to be reason for everything when we all know life isn’t fair.
3) Don’t judge too harshly. As far as I’m concerned, everyone can do whatever the fuck they want on the condition you’re not hurting anyone else. If someone is hurting you kindly let them know what they can do to fix it
1) No matter how inevitable things may seem, you always have a choice
2) don’t compliment yourself too much or berate yourself either. You’re choices are half chance and so are everyone else’s
3) Try to remember that for the most part everyone is doing the best they can… but that doesn’t mean your standards for yourself shouldn’t be higher
1)Don’t worry about the future… the real problems in life are the ones that blindside you at 4pm on some Idle Tuesday
2)Life is LONG. Saying it is short is just an excuse to be impulsive and disregard consequences.
3) If you’re not scared, you’re not being honest with yourself
~Respect your future self.
~Doubt in everything.
~Take nothing for granted.
Try to live in the moment even if that moment is not your best.
True kindness can never be faked well. It’s hard to find many people who don’t love to receive and return kindness in many forms. If you are not used to this – start small.
Don’t get hung up on details and stuff. Neither one of these does a ton of good. Keep life simple and enjoy in moderation.
1. Trust the universe, surrender to the flow
2. You can do anything in this life
3. Love is the answer to the problem of human existence.
-The grass isnt always greener elsewhere
-Give yourself space to grow an find yourself among the madness
-The core of a person’s spirit comes from new experiences
in the zoomed out greatter picture of the universe, there is not such thing as a mistake or failure. the beauty about the universe is that anything not ment to happen, never does. the universe is what it is and will continue to be weather or not you see that fact or not. the universe does not care what you think, do, feel, or see as success or failure.. because what you are preseving as something which happened as a failure or succes is all just part of the universe being and what “happened” just so happened to play a role, the exact necessary needed role, for what is to be to be.
“what will be will be”
-just how i see it to be.