– the sound of the trash being emptied on my Mac
– warm clothes out of the dryer
– the first song I listen to in the morning when my ears are still fresh
– blowing smoke rings
– pressing the ‘publish’ button after finishing an article
– the sound of the rain on a roof
– breaking the top of creme brulee with a spoon
-the tingly sensation of jumping in hot water after being very cold
-a salty, brisk ocean breeze
-the warmth of sunshine on skin
-the smell of art supplies
-the indescribable feeling of hearing/seeing your favorite music performed live
-the fresh scent of AZ air after it rains
-the feeling of being stoked off life :)
-the sound of my ringer on my phone after I sent a really important text/email (A reply)
-my parents voices telling me how wrong I am in my views of life(I love proving them wrong!)
-opening an unopened bottle of liquor ready to get the night started
-the feeling of going outside into the cold after working out hardcore
-waking up to my white board of values/goals/beliefs and motivations
-Dreaming, yes i do lucid dream in fact I did a speech about it in my public speaking class using a lot from HE (of course i cited you Jordan and the sources you used :D) but besides lucid dreaming normal dreams are awesome too even nightmares only spark my curiosity.
-The feel of a football being thrown with a perfect spiral to my friend.
-The look/sound of a basketball “swooshing”(nothing but net) into the basket. Obviously it’s better if I do this.
-Being sore after a long workout. GET FIT YO! :D
-to look at the Blue sky, clouds and other phenomenons. The moon, rainbows.
-Trees and the color of flowers.
-Nature in general (im fascinated with it)
-Spontaneous meeting and conversations
-When you see someone you might like at the street and this person looks at you too. Thats fun xD
-Feeling the power inside
-Feeling good for being different and chillin out with your life
-When i finish some knitting
-Turn on the tv and find some new chapter of your favorite tv serie or a good movie
-When a movie downloads completely
-When i discover a song or a band
-Taking an awesome picture, after many tries
-Afternoon Walks o early in the morning
-When i read good outlaud a text in another language
-The freedom of laughing anywhere
-Feeling gratefull for the sunrise and the moonrise
-Listening to migratory birds at night
-After taking a shower
-Playing with my pets (a dog and a parrot lol)
-Encourage people to do what they want in life
– Looking at nature and the sky
– The smell of sunscreen, it reminds me of summer
– The sound of skateboard wheels rolling down the street
– (excuse me for this one) the feeling of utter relaxation of finally using the bathroom after holding it for a long time
– A cold, refreshing drink after a hot summer day of skateboarding
– Listening to an entire album all at once
Here’s a few from when I was a kid:
– The feeling the instant you wake up on Christmas morning
– Showing up to the first day of school with your favorite new outfit on
– Waking up to see your mom bought donuts
– The first time you held hands with someone special
*Long, deep conversations (had one on New Years from midnight – 8 a.m.!)
*Meeting people that are so different from you & connecting
*Hearing a song that should be the soundtrack to that moment
*The moment right before you kiss someone for the first time, when nothing else exists except the two of you
*The smell of Escada Ocean Lounge… it makes me feel like myself
*Sleeping on my balcony
*Having an epiphany when you least expect it
*The natural high you get after you run
*Doing things on school/work nights that no one else would even think about doing. Why should we wait for the weekend to really live?
*Real letters instead of e-mails
-Unique relationships, people
-Happy accidents (especially when painting)
-Sitting in quaint places, doing any activity
-Making Rachel Willis’ life better
-Discovery of awesome sites like these!
P.S. smoke rings and Chuckles
-smell of wet dust, like right when it starts to rain
-feeling like you just payed it forward, like in the movie.
-seeing glimpses of true innocent curiosity, like when a kid asks a wild question or is amazed by something.
-looking at a finished piece of work
-random encounters with people you have never seen.
-seeing living things other than people.
-dreaming. but thats sort of a BIG thing.
* a daisy!
* smell of newly cut grass
* flying kites
* white shirt and jeans
* hearing songs you grew up listening to on the radio
* breaking bread with someone
* hearing or seeing people laugh HEARTILY
* laughing HEARTILY myself
* laughing till my sides and stomach hurts
* home-cooked food (mom’s cooking)
* not holding back on anything at all
* baking for friends/family
* crossing that finish line after running miles and miles
* floating on water
* laying my head on top of someone’s shoulder
* running downhill
* saying or asking, WHY NOT?
* being soda and starbucks free for 4 years now!
* making eye contact
* writing on good paper
* playing with my nephew and niece
* catching up with friends after not seeing them for a long time
* crayons and coloring books
* getting a grip on a crag
* welcoming silence
* blowing bubbles
* sand on my toes
* plain m&ms
* BEing love and being loved.
I love My 8 year old Pearl, little still….
I love the first cigarette and coffee in the morning
I love watching the sunrise
I love the taste of salt in the air when a storm is coming (used to live by the sea)
I love the great conversation with the arab taxidriver today, stating most arabs do not
consider Iranian regime arabic.
I love dark chocolat, now i will get some.
Peace from the lowlands
i love to dream
to stumble in old drawings/paintings/writings and memories (nostalgia in general)
the feeling i get when i learn anything new
watch the sky in an non polluted area
weed and synchronized talks/toughts
when i discover my new favorite movie/music/book
– Smelling the african bush
– The moment after crashing a bike…where you realise the bike is okay….(generally dosn’t happen with road bikes…dirt ftw)
-cracking appart those small yogurt containers
-Watching a torrent go …99.8%…99.9%…100%…
-the feeling of a car responding, almost….talking, through touch
-the smell of fresh ground coffee brewing
-laying in bed at night letting my imagination run wild before i fall asleep
-the sound and smell of rain
-gray dismal days that most people hate
-the consistant warmth of summer, no cold mornings or evenings
-food from my favorite mediterranean restaurant every sunday
-hearing my text alert go off and seeing the name of someone i’m into (hasn’t happened lately)
-music that feels good from the moment it hits your ears.
-family that never gives up on you.
-meeting new people of all ages, races, wisdom, humor, and intellect.
-acting like a kid, running around with friends, and going on adventures.
-watching people enjoy the food or goodies that I cook or bake.
-seeing someone you love first thing in the morning and that person being just as happy to see you.
-a child’s hug.
-finishing something you worked very hard on and being proud of it.
most of all: the moments in which you find yourself thinking that you are very thankful for the things you have, the memories you’ve had, and what lies ahead of you.