-what do you love about yourself?
-what do you love about everyone?
-what do people love about you?
-what would someone fall in love with /you/ for?
-what would make you fall in love with someone?
-how would you cope if you saw no reason to love yourself, and felt no-one would ever love or fall in love with you?
@blowmyleaves, -creativity and i laugh at my own really funny jokes.
-everyone has their own very specific vibe and uniqueness. i also love when people get excited or passionate about something no matter what it is.(ok maybe there are a couple exceptions to that).
-i draw them things.
-there are too many things to list which is why i get crushes easily. people are just fucking cute.
-search for a new way of thinking, or new situations to give me a fresh perspective… and know that no feeling is final.
– I am resilient, insightful, proud, confident, can reason, determined, noble, don’t make fusses/scenes, and can achieve anything I want to
– we’re complex, and we’re human. All insights are valid.
– That I am gentlemanly, insightful, able, helpful and trusting
– The above, and that a woman in love with me would get my total devotion.
– Looks attract, but her soul makes me fall in love with her. So if she has a soul of kindness, charity, warmth, insight, intelligence and ambition, then she’s mine lol..
-i can entertain myself/have energetic “discussion” with myself
-sometimes just watching people act “naturally” make my self happy
-how should i know that
-maybe my peace and also my fury when its needed
-if someone doesnt care what other thinks about him, he likes himself and is happy the way things are
-someone told me: no one will love you, till you love yourself
– My goals and ambitions
– When they drop their egos. When they let go of that false surface image they try so desperately to maintain, and I interact with the deeper aspects of their being, I love them.
– The efficiency in the work I do for them, which is kind of sad :)
– My misleading personality
– Their insides :)
– I would continue to live in that hell for as long as I needed to, and not a second more. Without some kind love, there’s no point to anything.